Enrolments

2016 OPEN DAY, 18th MAY, 9 – 1 1am and 5.30 – 7pm

Capture

Come and see our school in action on Education Week on Wednesday 18th May from 9-11.00 am. You will be able to wander through the classrooms or join a guided tour taken by parents. We are also having an open evening from 5:30-7:00pm.

School Tours

To arrange a school tour with the principal, please contact the school. We are happy to provide individual tours to help prospective parents find out about our school and its philosophies. It also allows parents to share information with us about their child. This assists in determining that our school will be the right place for your child.

3 thoughts on “Enrolments

1. Good afternoon,

We live in Belgrave in our son is in 4 year old kinder next year at Talaskia. Can we please put our names down (Sally and Keith Boyle) for the May tours for 2011 and for possible enrolment?

Thank you,
    Sally

2. Hello. I am looking for a new school for the rest of year six for my 11 year old daughter. We were home schooling her for this year but she is unhappy not being in the school environment. We live in Monbulk and know Kallista well. Have you any space for my daughter, she is a lovely girl, friendly and well behaved as reflected in her previous school reports. Thank you for reading this message, I hope that you can help us. Alex

3. Hi Alex,
    I’m sorry for the delayed reply. If you are still interested in our school, please call 9755 2633 and ask for Chris.
    Thank you.